Investigador predoctoral – Predoctoral researcher
Roberto García Aragón received the degree in mathematics in 2016 from the University of Cádiz, Spain. He is currently a predoctoral researcher at the Department of Mathematics, University of Cádiz, Cádiz, Spain. Since June 3, 2019, he has been hired to carry out an industrial thesis in collaboration with Airbus. He is interested in the research areas of fuzzy sets, fuzzy rough sets, fuzzy logic, relational data analysis, formal concept analysis, and algebraic structures for soft computing and he participates in the lab: Mathematics for Computational Intelligence Systems (M·CIS).
- Title: Reference and title: CA17124 DIGital FORensics: evidence Analysis via intelligent Systems and Practices (DigForASP)
Action Chair: Jesús Medina (Universidad de Cádiz)
Participants: More than 120 researchers from 34 countries.
From September 10th, 2018, to September 9th, 2022.
- Title: Mathgreen: Fuzzy mathematical techniques for renewable energy challenges in a discrete framework. Spanish tittle: Técnicas matemáticas difusas para los retos de las energías renovables en un marco discreto. Principal researcher: Jesús Medina (Universidad de Cádiz) Regional project (R & D & I projects under the FEDER Andalucía 2014-2020 Operational Program). From 2020 to 2022.
- Title: (GEN-MCIS) Intelligent system to the optimization of photovoltaic plants. Spanish tittle: Sistema inteliGENte para la optiMizaCión de Instalaciones fotovoltaicaS. Principal researcher: Jesús Medina (Universidad de Cádiz). Project with the company: Grupo Energético de Puerto Real (GEN).From April 1st, 2019, to January 1st, 2020.
- Title: HARMONIC: Herramientas formAles difusas para RazonaMientO No canónICo. Ref. TIN2016-76653-P. Funded by: Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. From 30/12/16 to 29/12/19.
- Roberto García-Aragón, Jesús Medina, Eloisa Ramírez-Poussa. On the hierarchy of equivalence classes provided by local congruences. Lect. Notes
in Computer Science. Accepted.
- Roberto García-Aragón, Jesús Medina, Eloisa Ramírez-Poussa. Impact of local congruences in attribute reduction. Communications in Computer
and Information Science. Accepted.